Seamless, secure and trusted integrations
Healthcare system integration
Providing EMR, EHR and health data analytics integration and interoperability. We specialize in HL7 and FHIR integrations.
Calian® Corolar™ Suite
Take control of your complex healthcare integrations.
Calian® Corolar™ iPaaS
Healthcare integration platform as a service (iPaaS) for smarter and faster interoperability.
Cloud native MLLP connector for HL7
Calian Corolar iPaaS provides a platform for healthcare system integration and interoperability that seamlessly and securely connects disparate data systems. Integrate with any EHR/EMR systems and improve the quality of care through patient engagement, care-team coordination and seamless interaction across the care continuum.
As your team spends less time on administrative tasks, they can stay focused on providing patient-centred, high-quality care.
- Quickly view and manage interfaces using a browser-based dashboard
- Support different data formats—HL7, XML, JSON, CDA, flat files
- Connect over multiple transport protocols—MLLP, HTTP, FTP, Rest and FHIR
- Terminology mapping—Solve communication challenges across systems with disparate messaging standards
- Minimize risk exposure and dependence on vendors and improve data security and sovereignty applications.
- Retain the benefits of cloud-native architecture.
- Unlock islands of aggregated data to accelerate modernization objectives and realize short-term goals.
- Integrate clinical, operational and financial systems in healthcare provider and payer environments.
- Reduce effort by 50 per cent when ingesting clinical and non-clinical healthcare data from on-premise systems to the Cloud.
Solutions for every challenge
- Corolar Virtual Care—Easily access patient data within Microsoft Teams for better collaboration with care teams and better outcomes for patients.
- Corolar Cloud—An award-winning interoperability platform that deploys to your public cloud instance, offering advanced integration features.
- Remote patient monitoring—Reduce the number of re-admissions to hospitals as well as healthcare costs, and provide an enhanced patient experience
Data security and sovereignty
- Manage your environment, applications and data and minimize risk exposure.
- All the benefits of cloud infrastructure, with the security that comes with using your own cloud.
- Control your data sovereignty according to your unique business needs and regional requirements.
- You choose how and where your data is stored, how often it’s backed up and who has access.
Patients are at the heart of every Corolar solution
- Specialists and non-specialists alike can easily manage integrations—which means more time spent on patient care and collaboration.
- Create stronger engagement with patients through modernized, efficient services.
- Maximize the success of your healthcare programs with data collection and analytics .
Protect your sensitive data with robust cybersecurity
“Those in cybersecurity know that incidences nearly always occur over the weekend or in the middle of the night, so it has given us a level of comfort in knowing we have 24-hour monitoring of our systems.
What to expect
Our expert team will guide you through your systems integration journey, step by step.
We will meet with you to better understand your project needs, your most pressing challenges and existing systems. All of this information will help us move forward to the development phase of your custom solution.
Our expert team will use all the information provided about your project to architect, build and thoroughly test your tailored solution.
Our team will guide you through the implementation process step by step so that the transition is as seamless as possible for your organisation.
Monitor and manage
Once your solution has been implemented, we will monitor and manage its implementation to ensure that it is performing exactly as expected and providing the most value to your organisation.
As your team continues to use the integration, we will follow up and stay tuned for any issues that arise as a result of the implementation. Reach out to our technical experts for quick and reliable support.
Get the most out of the full Calian® Corolar™ suite
- Case study
MyChart patient portal powered by Calian® Corolar™18700+patients enrolled
William Osler Health System utilized the Calian® Corolar™ platform, with its advanced web services/API capabilities, to implement the MyChart patient portal, creating better processes and superior quality of service for patients across Ontario.
Technology is now a significant part of the patient experience at Osler. It’s not only a matter of patient rights and satisfaction, it’s also a way of improving medical outcome. – Mary Jane McNally, Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Case Study
Lakeridge Health improves access and patient experience in Durham region using Corolar™ Virtual Care3,628virtual visits90+%satisfaction
When the pandemic began, virtual urgent care became a critical requirement to help hospitals quickly adapt. With Corolar Virtual Care, Lakeridge Health was able to recreate the seamless transition from intake to consultation that patients experience in the hospital.
It allows you, with a quick visual, to see in the patient queue who is urgent, who is less urgent, and those patients waiting for primary care. – Dr. Larry Nijmeh
- Case Study
BORN Ontario improved maternal-infant health outcomes with Calian data integration solutions13,253users1.3Mbirth records140+reports
Granting Ontario residents the best start for lifelong health by providing caregivers the tools required for health planning and monitoring while analyzing real-time trends in neonatal health.
Fulfilled the project’s vision of providing the residents of Ontario “The best possible beginnings for lifelong health”
- Case study
Fraser Health Authority: Achieving seamless interoperability with Calian® Corolar™ Platform
Improved productivity–lower development costs.
Using the BizTalk/Corolar solution, FHA was able to utilize a single technology standard (Microsoft .NET) to simplify integration and also reduce the need for specialized software development resources
The service oriented architecture of BizTalk puts the control in our hands and allows us to develop interfaces easier, faster and at a lower cost. – Doug Barton
Explore our innovative healthcare solutions
For more than 20 years, we've been providing sophisticated, cost-effective solutions that help people lead healthy lives.
Join Calian Health on LinkedIn
Innovating healthcare together
Discover Calian’s transformative approach to health solutions on LinkedIn. Follow us to stay informed about our latest healthcare innovations and connect with a network committed to advancing community well-being.
Social responsibility at Calian
Committed to social responsibility.
ESG—more than a buzzword.
Our vision builds on our mission, values, historical commitment to social responsibility and key competencies. It provides a framework and focus for our activities and corporate communications related to ESG (Environmental Social Governance).Download ESG report
Your service inspires us.
Proudly welcoming 100+ veterans to our team every year
Their expertise enriches our solutions, and hiring military spouses is our heartfelt way of giving back to the defence community. We’re committed to being there for you, in and out of uniform.Explore opportunities
Relocating? We’ve got you covered.
4,000+ family members connected with family doctors
Our partnership with the Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services ensures that military family members are connected with family doctors, hassle-free.Learn more
Building a resilient community together.
$650,000+ in corporate giving
We are woven into our community’s fabric, our support extending to renowned organizations and causes. We’re not just about business; we are about building a supportive and resilient community together.Learn more
Engaging in research that matters.
Our contributions to significant research projects and our focus on environmental safety are unwavering. We’re front-runners in compliance with environmental laws and continually innovate to lessen our ecological footprint.Learn more
Committed to exceeding expectations.
30+ Indigenous community engagements
With a published Indigenous engagement policy, Calian sets out the framework and guidelines for all Calian business activities while being wholly committed to meeting—even exceeding—the five per cent Indigenous participation requirement on all Federal contracts.Learn more
Global innovation for connected, safe and healthy lives
Explore our four business units below.