Creating a connected care experience
Your comprehensive solution for streamlined patient care collaboration.
Corolar, an award-winning Interoperability platform, deploys to your public cloud instance, offering advanced integration features, autonomy, control and data sovereignty for enhanced cloud-native efficiency. It simplifies creating, managing and monitoring seamless integration processes across multiple endpoints.
- Manage your environment, applications and data and minimize risk exposure.
- All the benefits of cloud infrastructure, but in your cloud—not ours.
- Control your data sovereignty according to your unique business needs and regional requirements.
- You choose how and where your data is stored, how often it’s backed up, which encryption scheme is used and who has physical access to the data.
- No proprietary APIs means greater flexibility to integrate anything in your IT environment.
- Pre-built and highly customizable adaptors allow for custom integrations on-premise or in the cloud.
- Exchange and interpret data from any information source including on-prem applications, cloud application, IoT and much more.
- Transform between different healthcare messaging standards including HL7, FHIR, CDA.
- Instantly scale your organization up or out, improve agility and build redundancy with less risk and lower costs.
- Backed by hyper-cloud scale, you can now easily process even the most demanding message volume with no hardware requirements.
- Modernize your IT operations and free-up resources for high-value initiatives and growth.
- Manage users and define roles to control access to specific features, actions and interfaces.
- Tokenization of sensitive data in transit provides security and confidentiality.
- Compliance with regulatory mandates and ISO standards: PIPEDA, PHIPA, HIPAA, HITECH, GLBA, EU GDPR and others.
Corolar Virtual Care case study: Orléans Health Hub
Learn more about Corolar Virtual Care for Microsoft Teams
- Case study
MyChart patient portal powered by Calian® Corolar™18700+patients enrolled
William Osler Health System utilized the Calian® Corolar™ platform, with its advanced web services/API capabilities, to implement the MyChart patient portal, creating better processes and superior quality of service for patients across Ontario.
Technology is now a significant part of the patient experience at Osler. It’s not only a matter of patient rights and satisfaction, it’s also a way of improving medical outcome. – Mary Jane McNally, Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Case Study
Lakeridge Health improves access and patient experience in Durham region using Corolar™ Virtual Care3,628virtual visits90+%satisfaction
When the pandemic began, virtual urgent care became a critical requirement to help hospitals quickly adapt. With Corolar Virtual Care, Lakeridge Health was able to recreate the seamless transition from intake to consultation that patients experience in the hospital.
It allows you, with a quick visual, to see in the patient queue who is urgent, who is less urgent, and those patients waiting for primary care. – Dr. Larry Nijmeh
- Case Study
BORN Ontario improved maternal-infant health outcomes with Calian data integration solutions13,253users1.3Mbirth records140+reports
Granting Ontario residents the best start for lifelong health by providing caregivers the tools required for health planning and monitoring while analyzing real-time trends in neonatal health.
Fulfilled the project’s vision of providing the residents of Ontario “The best possible beginnings for lifelong health”
- Case study
Fraser Health Authority: Achieving seamless interoperability with Calian® Corolar™ Platform
Improved productivity–lower development costs.
Using the BizTalk/Corolar solution, FHA was able to utilize a single technology standard (Microsoft .NET) to simplify integration and also reduce the need for specialized software development resources
The service oriented architecture of BizTalk puts the control in our hands and allows us to develop interfaces easier, faster and at a lower cost. – Doug Barton
Meet our team
Explore our innovative healthcare solutions
For more than 20 years, we've been providing sophisticated, cost-effective solutions that help people lead healthy lives.
Join Calian Health on LinkedIn
Innovating healthcare together
Discover Calian’s transformative approach to health solutions on LinkedIn. Follow us to stay informed about our latest healthcare innovations and connect with a network committed to advancing community well-being.
We move healthcare forward
We create, develop and manufacture innovative products, solutions, and technologies to solve the worlds most complex challenges.
Social responsibility at Calian
Committed to social responsibility.
ESG—more than a buzzword.
Our vision builds on our mission, values, historical commitment to social responsibility and key competencies. It provides a framework and focus for our activities and corporate communications related to ESG (Environmental Social Governance).Download ESG report
Your service inspires us.
Proudly welcoming 100+ veterans to our team every year
Their expertise enriches our solutions, and hiring military spouses is our heartfelt way of giving back to the defence community. We’re committed to being there for you, in and out of uniform.Explore opportunities
Relocating? We’ve got you covered.
4,000+ family members connected with family doctors
Our partnership with the Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services ensures that military family members are connected with family doctors, hassle-free.Learn more
Building a resilient community together.
$650,000+ in corporate giving
We are woven into our community’s fabric, our support extending to renowned organizations and causes. We’re not just about business; we are about building a supportive and resilient community together.Learn more
Engaging in research that matters.
Our contributions to significant research projects and our focus on environmental safety are unwavering. We’re front-runners in compliance with environmental laws and continually innovate to lessen our ecological footprint.Learn more
Committed to exceeding expectations.
30+ Indigenous community engagements
With a published Indigenous engagement policy, Calian sets out the framework and guidelines for all Calian business activities while being wholly committed to meeting—even exceeding—the five per cent Indigenous participation requirement on all Federal contracts.Learn more
Protect your sensitive data with robust cybersecurity
“Those in cybersecurity know that incidences nearly always occur over the weekend or in the middle of the night, so it has given us a level of comfort in knowing we have 24-hour monitoring of our systems.
Global innovation for connected, safe and healthy lives
Explore our four business units below.