SD-WAN (Software-Defined Wide-Area-Network)
SD-WAN allows you to:
- Consolidate management of your networks
- Connect with greater speed and efficiency
- Boost security and scalability
- Lower network costs
SD-WAN helps businesses achieve more by boosting security, improving network performance and reducing storage costs. SD-WANs utilize software to manage and control data, applications and services between remote locations and data centres.
SD-WAN is an effective response to the increasing IT challenges cloud-based storage and applications present. It offers numerous benefits to employees, customers, IT staff and C-suite executives from any sector.
SD-WAN achieves these benefits by providing companies with multiple WAN transport services.
Transport independence benefits enterprises by:
- Improving application performance
- Enhancing network agility and responsiveness
- Unifying WAN edge architecture
- Strengthening WAN security
- Lowering WAN costs
These benefits mean both the employee and customer don’t have to worry about network issues interfering with their experiences. For the C-suite, SD-WAN cuts costs by reducing employee downtime, enhancing customer satisfaction and increasing revenue over time.
Application-centric infrastructure offers a state-of-the-art SDN solution paired with advanced and automated data centres.
High-level protection from any threat and seamless recovery from cyber attacks.
We manage your on-premises and cloud setup for security, governance and compliance purposes.
Quick and Seamless Recovery
Automated troubleshooting in case of any irregularity, regular reporting and analysis, and instant remediation.
- Designed for clients to optimize and improve connectivity
- Centralized and automated management is just one click away from optimized performance
- Virtual ACI network on remote locations to provide connectivity without the need for a wire
- Calian offers robust operations for multi-cloud infrastructure for automated connectivity