Is Your Virtual Care Platform Wired for Collaboration?
Review the seven IT platform essentials for “Connected Care: Creating the Foundation for Collaborative Health Teams"
Virtual care can add value to everything from urgent care triage and mental health services to remote monitoring for healing at home. While regional health teams are embracing collaboration to scale specialty resources and provide more personalized care, patients want more self-serve and virtual options to manage their health.
Handling this complexity requires a hospital-grade virtual care platform that can:
- remove data silos for hospital, primary care and community services
- connect patients with secure communications
- adapt to clinical workflows across health teams
- reuse existing systems to lower costs and increase adoption
- support best-in-class applications and use cases
Review the seven IT platform essentials for “Connected Care: Creating the Foundation for Collaborative Health Teams.”
Download the guide below.