Calian Privacy Statement
Personal information we collect
Before collecting your personal information, Calian will obtain your consent.
- Information Provided by Customers for Services
We collect personal information that is necessary to provide a particular service or services to you. If you inquire through the “Contact Us” page (https://www.calian.com/contact...), for example, we will collect your name and email address to respond to your questions.
- Email Addresses
If you receive an email from us, it is because your address has been entered into our website as someone who has expressly requested to be contacted. If you request information on our services through our information form or by emailing us, we will collect your contact details such as name, email address, or telephone number as provided by you. We only use your personal information to provide you with the information or the services you request.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, please send an email to [email protected] requesting to be removed from our email list OR click on the unsubscribe link that appears at the bottom of the email you have received.
If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via the Calian mail system (or purporting to be sent via this system), please forward a copy of that email with your comments to [email protected]. If you wish to unsubscribe from future emails from the sender, please add 'Unsubscribe' to the subject line.
- Website Cookies
We also use third-party cookies on our site for Google Analytics. Google Analytics allows us to understand how visitors interact with our website. This information collected by Google is anonymous. It does not identify individual visitors.
You can choose to disable cookies in your browser; however, this may prevent you from using some of the functions on our website.
- Links to non-Calian sites
The links to other websites that are included on www.calian.com are provided solely as a convenience to users. The links are provided "as-is" without warranty of any kind.
Use of personal information
We only use your personal information to fulfill your requests for products, services, or other inquiries.
When you provide express consent, we use your contact information to send you marketing and advertising messages such as newsletters, announcements, or special offers or to notify you about our upcoming events. If you wish to stop receiving such emails, you may unsubscribe by sending an email to [email protected] requesting to be removed from our email list OR by clicking on the unsubscribe link that appears at the bottom of the email you have received.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information with third-party vendors and service providers that work with us. We will only share personal information with these vendors and service providers to help us provide a product or service to you at your request. We will ensure appropriate contractual clauses are in place to ensure compliance with privacy laws.
We may be required to disclose personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies, or legal entities. We may disclose information as required by law, litigation, or as a matter of national security to comply with a valid legal process including subpoenas, court orders or search warrants, or as otherwise authorized by law.
We would like to make sure you are aware of all of your privacy rights. If you would like to obtain further information or exercise any of the following rights, contact Calian’s Privacy Officer at [email protected].
- The right to access – You have the right to request that Calian provide copies of your personal information. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Calian correct any of your personal information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Calian erase your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Calian restrict the processing of your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Calian’s processing of your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Calian transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
How to contact us
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
- ATTN: Privacy Officer
- 770 Palladium Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2V 1C8
- Toll Free 1.877.225.4264
- Email: [email protected]