Decimator D4 RF Spectrum and Signal Analyzer
Advanced Spectrum Monitoring & Signal Analysis
The Decimator D4 spectrum and signal analyzer is designed for users with advanced spectrum monitoring and signal analysis requirements. Decimator D4 remotely monitors RF communications and detects signal issues.
D4 is available in Multiport, PCIe Card and Portable form factors. To learn more, view Decimator D4’s software add-on options, videos, brochures and application details below.
Projects: Prototype & Production
6m & 10m Prototype
- 6m & 1Om Q/V frequency band prototype antennas
- Designed and developed in Saskatoon using carbon fiber epoxy structures
- First verification over satellite of high-frequency antenna technology
- 1Om Q/V frequency band production antennas, pilot plant production online in early 2020
- Producing 1Om antennas currently being deployed in the United States
- 14m Q/V frequency band prototype antenna, designing next large aperture antenna
- Expanding product line
- 14m Q/V frequency band prototype antenna
- Designing next large aperture antenna
- Expanding product line
Engineering & Technology
SRI’s engineering capabilities embrace the use of industry leading CAD, FEA, and metrology packages, as well incorporating state of the art methodologies to break new ground in our designs.
Our facility is equipped with <25μm 3D spatial positioning tools and high precision metrology equipment, allowing us to achieve tight tolerances and validate those tolerances are maintained during production.
We use high-precision software and lab equipment to verify our designs throughout the product lifecycle, in order to minimize costly redesigns and maximize product performance.
Material Testing Laboratory
- Two-sided composite layup & infusion table
- Ultrasonic test machine for void analysis
- Viscosity, mass, and adhesion test equipment
- Environmental chamber
Jig & Tooling Manufacturing
- In-house infused carbon epoxy tooling
- Rapid prototyping and reverse engineering
- Custom aluminum, steel and carbon composite jigs
- Industry leading engineering modeling and simulation package
- FEA for composites using ply-based or zone-based modeling
- Static, dynamic, buckling, thermal, modal, and adhesive analyses
- Flat pattern generation
Manufacturing Assets & Capabilities
SRI’s manufacturing processes are incorporated early in the conceptual design phase, to ensure manufacturability throughout product development.
Our talented team of mechanical engineers, design analysts, technicians, and composites fabricators, develop products that both meet customer design requirements and our end user expectations.
Details about our Manufacturing Assets & Capabilities
• Two reconfigurable manufacturing facilities with 30,000ft² manufacturing space
• 5-ton overhead & 1-ton jib cranes
• Large paint booth – 14’ x 28’
• Post-cure oven – 8’ x 8’ x 20’
• Product specific post-of-use manufacturing instructions and part quality documentation and tracking
• Established list of qualified machine shop partners
• Inhouse capability for design and fabrication of customized production jigs
Connectez-vous avec nos experts
Nous trouverons des solutions efficaces pour répondre à vos besoins spécifiques.Nous contacter