- Business Case Creation: Develop a business case that demonstrates a real return on investment based on recommended metrics and measures for your Salesforce.com solution.
- Business Process Design: Identify business processes that can be re-designed to enhance your business strategy and client success goals through the Salesforce.com platform.
- Solution Assessment: Assess your current Salesforce.com configuration and data integration to identify areas for improvement and new Salesforce.com features that can accelerate your goals and objectives.
- IT Solution Roadmap: Plan an IT solution roadmap that encompasses your new Salesforce.com Cloud solution.
- Cloud Cyber Security: Define your Cloud Privacy and Cyber Security posture.
With a focus on balancing rapid implementation with built-in quality, Calian's five phase methodology is founded on a participatory approach to design and solution delivery.
In this phase, our subject matter experts affirm program goals, identify requirements and map key business processes. This phase is the foundation that guarantees the success of each implementation phase and is re-visited post-launch to measure implementation success.
Our participatory approach to design ensures that in this phase solution requirements and business processes are aligned with the Salesforce.com solution to identify opportunities for business transformation. The design phase includes project plan implementation design, data privacy and cyber security design, logical and technical architecture design, configuration design, gap analysis and business process adoption.
The transformation phase encompasses configuration of your Salesforce.com solution as well as data integration between your on premise or Cloud solutions and Salesforce.com. This phase is based on the collaborative outputs of the Assess and Design phases. Your team is encouraged to review the solution as it evolves –hands-on conducting regular pre-launch evaluations.
During this phase, solution configuration, data integration and any integrated application solutions are tested and validated in accordance with the outputs of the design phase. Changes and adjustments are made in accordance with business goals and the results of evaluation exercises. Upon confirmation of an ideal solution set, preparations for the launch phase commence.
Now it's time to launch the solution to your user community. Our team will help you to lead your business and IT cut-over to Salesforce.com. In preparation for launch we can provide optional "made-to-order" services:
- Training Services: Further to the Salesforce.com training, our team is here to help should your team require additional training focused on your specific business processes and IT support services.
- Leading Change: To ensure you are driving the highest levels of user adoption possible, our team of experienced change management consultants can set your users up for long-term success.
Administrator On Demand
Your Salesforce.com solution needs to adapt to the needs of your customers and employees quickly. Our Administrator On Demand service provides you with Salesforce.com certified Administrators committed to supporting your needs on a monthly subscription fee basis.
- Solution Recovery: Does your Salesforce.com solution require simplification or is your implementation off-track? Let us help you re-align your Salesforce.com solution with the business goals and objectives that you have set to place your customer first.
- User Adoption: Let us help you create an environment that drives higher user adoption of your Salesforce.com investment.
- Data, Reporting and Analytics: Let us help you with your ad hoc and long term Salesforce.com reporting and data analytics needs.
- Architecture Services: Let us help you update your Cloud architecture for maximum integrated solution availability, data integration and support.
- Integration Services: Let us help you update your Cloud solution data integration with our data mapping design, transformation, evaluation, and launch phases of your newly integrated data and solutions.
Cloud Consultants on Demand
Is your company looking for experienced and/or certified Cloud consultants to assist with interim needs for your Cloud platform, such as Salesforce.com, Amazon, Google or Microsoft?
Let our experienced Cloud Consultants On Demand talent team help! Through our database of experienced and/or certified Cloud experts and our network of partners, we can quickly find you the expertise you need. Contact an expert today