Our established management structure and program management philosophy allow us to offer cost-effective support to our clients. Our project managers must typically meet the following requirements (along with expertise in a specific technical area) to be accepted:
For a Senior Project Manager the minimum requirements we see to be acceptable and to fulfill client needs are:
- University undergraduate degree in any field; and work experience of either: minimum of sixty (60) months of demonstrated experience within the last ten (10) years performing project management services, as described in the Project Management Body for Knowledge (PMBOK), for a project with a minimum budget of $10 million;
- Minimum of thirty-six (36) months of demonstrated experience within the last eight (8) years performing project management services, as described in the Project Management Body for Knowledge (PMBOK), for a project with a minimum budget of $10 million - and - having successfully completed the equivalent of six months of full time Project Management Training at a provincially accredited Project Management Training Institution or evidence of Project Management Institute accreditation.
All project Managers we supply are familiar with the disciplines and practices as defined in PMBOK
- Project integration management
- Scope management
- Time management
- Cost management
- Human resource management
- Quality management
- Risk management
- Communications management; and
- Procurement management
Often our Clients will request assistance for their projects, in which case we can supply these resources to a client and typically we would interpret the minimum requirements to read “minimum of twelve (12) months of demonstrated experience in the last thirty-six (36) months directly providing management support services to a project management team."