TRAINING SUPPORT SUPERVISOR
On-site, CDA HQ, Kingston
We are recruiting a Training Support Supervisor to provide training support to Canadian Armed Forces through Canadian Defence Academy (CDA).
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
1) Supervising other contracted resources and role-player activities
2) Developing and maintaining a training support schedule
3) Managing equipment resources for training support
4) Communicating with portable communication devices (DND will provide necessary instruction)
5) Using word processing, spreadsheet, and database software (MS Office Suite)
6) Providing specified administrative tasks, including completing work reports, drafting memoranda
related to training support activities and scheduling work teams
7) Providing safety support by administering immediate first aid to students and unit personnel in
the event of an emergency
8) Operating a standard commercial vehicle not exceeding a three-ton load capacity.
1)Minimum one (1) year of experience providing direct or general supervision of training support services within the last three (3) years
2) Hold a valid Standard First Aid certification
3) Completed WHMIS training within the past two (2) years (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System)
4) Where the service calls for operating a motor vehicle: Must hold a valid provincial license for the vehicle to be operated
##Type of Assignment:
Contract, full time
Become a part of the Calian team and join over 4,500 professionals working on projects that span Canada, U.S. and international markets. Our capabilities are diverse enabling us to offer professionals career opportunities within business and technology services in health, training, engineering and IT services as well as within the design, manufacturing and maintenance of complex systems to the communications and defence sectors. Founded in 1982, Calian is a Canadian company that is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CGY).
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.
Submit Your Resume
Mandatory fields are marked *