About the role:
Calian is searching for a Project Leader to support the Project Management Office and provide advice in the execution of Project Management activities related to the replacement of the Canadian Armed Forces aircraft..
- Must have a University degree or a College or CEGEP diploma / Certificate.
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years experience as a fighter pilot with:
- Practical experience using computer based Mission Planning and Weaponeering Program systems (examples, but not limited to Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS), Portable Flight Planning Software (PFPS)
- Targetting and Weaponeering experience with Beyond visual range air-to-air missiles with active transmit-receive radar guidance;
- Targetting and Weaponeering Experience with Precision Guided Munitions (PGMs)
- Must have a minimum of thirty-six (36) cumulative months of project or program management experience with contractual arrangements that include providing technical expertise for key technical documents, in the last seven (7) years, including but not limited to:
- Service Level Agreement or Memorandum of Understanding
- Statement of Requirement (SOR)
- System Performance Specifications
- Statement of Work (SOW)
- Statement of Operating Intent (SOI)
- Must have no less than thirty-six (36) cumulative months of project management or project director related experience in the field of fighter aviation, in the last seven (7) years.
- Must demonstrate the proposed resource has a minimum of no less than thirty-six (36) cumulative months previous experience, within the past twenty (20) years, in an operational fighter pilot training instructional role with: :
- Piloting a fighter aircraft in an instructional role
- Developing Training Plans
- Developing Qualification Standards
- Hold a valid security clearance to the level of Secret issued by the CIISD/PWGSC.
Type of Assignment:
Submit Your Resume
Mandatory fields are marked *