Calian is looking for a Bilingual Senior MOC Instructor with a focus on driver instruction to provide training to reserve and military personnel at the Canadian Forces Logistics Training Centre (CFLTC) located at CFB Borden.
- Providing instruction in the knowledge and skills needed to perform the duties of a Human Resources Administrator within the military
- Using word processing, spreadsheet, and database software (MS Office Suite)
- Preparing lesson plans
- Operating training simulators, tools, and/or other equipment used in the occupation being instructed or by the institution providing the training
- Assisting other instructors in training activities requiring more than one instructor
- Counseling students on their progress
- Maintaining and updating student files
- Performing student assessments
- Assisting DND by making recommendations and changes to the existing curriculum
- Providing safety support by administering immediate first aid to students and unit personnel in the event of an emergency
- Fluently Bilingual in both official languages of Canada
- Driving instructor experience (must hold a valid provincial driver’s license)
- Experience instructing / training adult learners
- Be eligible for or already hold a Reliability Clearance with PSPC
- Must be able to work onsite
##Type of Assignment:
This is a long-term contract position
Become a part of the Calian team and join over 4,500 professionals working on projects that span Canada, U.S. and international markets. Our capabilities are diverse enabling us to offer professionals career opportunities within business and technology services in health, training, engineering and IT services as well as within the design, manufacturing and maintenance of complex systems to the communications and defence sectors. Founded in 1982, Calian is a Canadian company that is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CGY).
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.
Submit Your Resume
Mandatory fields are marked *