About the role:
We are seeking for a Professional Engineer to provide support services on an ongoing requirement to dispose of Ammunition and Explosives (A&E) at the end of their lifecycle, in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. Demilitarization/disposal of A&E items involves technical and engineering analysis of A&E material, disposal technologies, methods and techniques.
- Must possess a minimum of an has a post-secondary degree in at least one (1) of the following Engineering disciplines: Mechanical/Material; Industrial; Electrical; or Civil/Structural.
- Must possess a minimum of twelve (12) months of experience, within the last sixty (60) months:
- developing project/system/equipment requirements; or
- preparing technical specifications:
- conducting technical/engineering assessments;
- military weapon systems or;
- writing technical/engineering reports; or;
- evaluating research studies.
Type of Assignment:
Submit Your Resume
Mandatory fields are marked *