##About the role:
Are you an educator looking to expand your career? Or a veteran, looking to continue in a support role without the uniform?
If so, Instructor – General Subjects is the position for you! You will provide training at CFTDC at CFB Borden for all reserve and regular military personnel, instructing on education theory and practical application of skills for future military instructors.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing lesson plans
- Assisting other instructors in training activities requiring more than one instructor
- Counselling students on their progress
- Maintaining and updating student files
- Performing student assessments
- Minimum of six (6) months’ experience working in a Canadian Forces Recruiting Center or Canadian Forces, Recruiting Group is an asset
- Experience instructing Alternate Instructional Techniques and/or Instructor Supervisor is an asset
- Must hold a valid first aid certification
##Type of Assignment:
This is a full-time contract with the possibility of renewal or extension.
Become a part of the Calian team and join over 3,000 professionals working on projects that span Canada, U.S. and international markets. Our capabilities are diverse enabling us to offer professionals career opportunities within business and technology services in health, training, engineering and IT services as well as within the design, manufacturing and maintenance of complex systems to the communications and defence sectors. Founded in 1982, Calian is a Canadian company that is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CGY).
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.
Submit Your Resume
Mandatory fields are marked *