About the role:
Calian is building a team of 7 Senior Procurement Specialists for Capital or National procurement contracting and support services. The required services include broad range of both specialized military equipment, from complex Equipment Platforms such as armoured vehicles and communications systems to military uniforms, weapons, commercial pattern vehicles, camp stores; those goods and services necessary for the Canadian Army to carry out its training and objectives.
- The resource must each hold a diploma from a recognized secondary school or a recognized and accredited institution.
- Must have seventy-two (72) months of experience, within the last one hundred and twenty (120) months, in developing or reviewing procurement and contracting documentation for the Federal Government of Canada. Experience must include all of the following:
- Procurement Plans;
- Statements of Work;
- Risk Assessments;
- Request for Proposals;
- Bid Evaluations; and
- Must have thirty-six (36) months of experience, within the last seventy-two (72) months, working with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook software applications:
- Must have thirty-six (36) months of experience, within the last one hundred and twenty (120) months, providing Procurement Support within a Capital or National Project.
- Must each hold valid security clearance to the level of Secret issued by the CIISD/PWGSC.
Type of Assignment:
Submit Your Resume
Mandatory fields are marked *