About the role:
Calian is building a team of 9 Project Manager to provide support services in various Military Combat projects. The team of 6 Project Manager will provide operational direction and management advice for the acquisition of LCSS, Electronic Warfare (EW), Intelligence, and Simulation systems. The other team of 3 will provide operational direction and management advice for the acquisition of mobility, counter-mobility, survivability, and sustainability systems PM military Combat with various projects..
- The resource must have a minimum of a university undergraduate degree accredited university, or equivalent as established by a recognized Canadian academic credentials assessment service, if obtained outside Canada.
- The resource must have a minimum of twenty-four (24) months of experience in the governmental project approval process of major capital equipment projects.
- The resource must possess a minimum of thirty-six (36) months demonstrated working experience in the past seventy-two (72) months preparing procurement documents such as, but not limited to, any of the following: Procurement Support Documents, Plans, Statements of Work or Statements of Requirement.
- The resource must possess a minimum of twenty-four (24) months of experience identifying user operational requirements for equipment or vehicles that were used for Canadian Army or similar environments
Point Rated Qualifications
- The resource should have the Army Technical Staff Officer, Army Technical Warrant Officer, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, or equivalent qualification.
- The resource should have at least twenty-four (24) months of experience managing the project approval phase of capital equipment projects.
- The resource should have at least twelve (12) months of related experience in Canadian Army equipment, operations, and in-service support within CA or ADM(Mat) organizations.
- The resource must hold a valid security clearance to the level of Secret issued by the CIISD/PWGSC.
Type of Assignment:
Submit Your Resume
Mandatory fields are marked *