The Department of National Defence requires Training Validation Services for 2 Canadian Air Division Headquarters (2 CAD HQ) in Winnipeg, MB.
Validation is key to the quality control of an instructional programme. The validation process gathers and analyses evidence that such a programme is preparing learners to do the job for which they are being trained. This requirement is for validation services for all courses for which the RCAF is the Training Authority. This includes occupation qualifying and specialty courses for 27 Air Force Occupations as well as Professional Development of RCAF Officers and NCMs.
- Develop a validation schedule
- Notify Qualification Managers of the requirement for validation
- Prepare validation plans
- Gather data in accordance with the validation plan
- Analyse the data and prepare recommendations
- Submit validation reports to the Qualification Manager
- All work is carried out in English. French language skills are an asset.
- Must be eligible for or currently hold an Enhanced / Reliability (Level I) Clearance with the Government of Canada
- Must have completed at least 5 or an equivalent method in the assessment of learning and/or training programs for adults in the public and/or private sector within the last 5 years.
#ID-SD1# #LRN# #LI-SD1#
Submit Your Resume
Mandatory fields are marked *