Calian is proactively looking for eLearning Programmers, Designers and Developers to work at CAF training schools including the Canadian Forces Health Services Training Centre, the Army Learning Support Centre and the Canadian Forces School of Aerospace Technology and Engineering in order to design and develop highly interactive eLearning courseware.
Our teams have had a strong impact on the training capabilities of the CAF and have been growing on a regular basis. We strive to provide the CAF with professionals will enjoy working in an agile, learning organization and will facilitate continuous improvement in education and professional development.
If you are a seasoned eLearning Professional and if you enjoy working on a team that is just as passionate about this field as you are, please check out this posting further!
Our eLearning Programmers must have experience in:
- + 3 years’ experience in programming Web applications using Java, C language or script language, and secondary programs (file structure) and/or of databases
- Developing an integrated Automated Training (AT) or web-based training course
- Optimization and performance of multimedia resources, including audio, video or still images for eLearning products
- Developing SCORM-compliant content
- 2D and 3D programming
- Creating authored content using HTML5
Our eLearning Designers/Developers must have experience in:
- + 5 years experience in course design
- + 2 years experience in designing eLearning products
- Method and Media Analysis
- Instructional Analysis
- Facilitating the production of a Qualification Standards
- Needs Assessment for projects
The available positions are for CFB Borden. However, due to the current circumstances regarding the Covid-19 Pandemic, some of the roles will be offered remotely until the Base is able to accommodate staff onsite again. Each qualified resource will be expected to hold a valid Government of Canada Secret Clearance.
##Type of Assignment:
Contract, full time (length will vary)
Submit Your Resume
Mandatory fields are marked *