About the role:
Our Federal Government client currently requires a Senior Business Analysis Consultant to support Vendor Management, with elements of technical knowledge in one or more of the following key areas of business : data centres (mainframe or mid-range) e-mail and or telecommunications specifically with the activities and disciplines of Vendor Management. Will perform the following duties:
• Responsible for the drafting and development of Treasury Board submissions for large Enterprise License Agreements for VMware, IBM, CA Technologies, Citrix, Novel, Symantec and McAfee.
• Manage contract consolidations for Data Centre, Email, and Network.
• Responsible for managing the operational risks associated with contract durations, renewals and timelines for the Treasury Board submissions by way of the risk log;
• Responsible for cost tracking of all consolidated contracts across the lines of business by fiscal year, by calculating the overall renewals and growth potential for each software and hardware component;
• Responsible for ensuring the scope identified was monitored and does not exceed current operational requirements;
• Responsible for all ongoing communications within Branch, Procurement Department and other affected stakeholders (Vendor Management) by weekly meetings (minutes) and status reports
• Must Have SECRET Clearance
• Language: English
• Experience in negotiating / awarding large Enterprise Agreements with major vendors
• Extensive knowledge in software licensing, End User License Agreements (EULA), and enterprise volume agreements.
Type of assignment:
Become a part of the Calian team and join over 3,000 professionals working on projects that span Canada, U.S. and international markets. Our capabilities are diverse enabling us to offer professionals career opportunities within business and technology services in health, training, engineering and IT services as well as within the design, manufacturing and maintenance of complex systems to the communications and defence sectors. Founded in 1982, Calian is a Canadian company that is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CGY).Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.