About the role:
Calian is looking for a eLearning Consultants to support DND with provision of learning advisory, learning designer, courseware development, quality assurance and training evaluation services of its Learning, Training and Professional Development (LTPD) activities within the Material Acquisition and Support (MA&S) section at DMGMC.
The Training Evaluator must perform the following tasks:
• Provide recommendations and suggestions to the evaluation framework;
• Evaluate the level of use, as well as the relevance and effectiveness of the tools in the context of the project;
• Validate and provide the best assessment tools to achieve the objectives of the evaluation framework;
• Develop and propose evaluation tools to be chosen in collaboration with the client (e.g. online questionnaire, semi-structured interview, written analysis, assessment tools, focus groups, observations);
• Develop and propose a standardize evaluation questionnaire for different programs and training; classroom questionnaire, quiz for virtual classroom courses, questionnaire for online courses and customized and adapted questionnaires have also been put in place for other activities;
• Administer evaluation tools, test, including the use of online tools, where necessary and appropriate;
• Compile, capture, integrate and analyze data to ensure that established training objectives have been met for courses;
• Submit standardized and assessment reports; and
• Submit a report with important observations that could affect learning, objectives, activities or communication tools (including specific recommendations on the implementation approach – timeline).
• Within the past five years must have completed at least five Kirkpatrick learning assessments or an equivalent method in the assessment of learning and/or training programs for adults in the public and/or private sector
Type of assignment:
Contract, full timeCalian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.