About the role:
Our client in east-end Ottawa is currently looking for a Test Automation Developer to do the following on a daily basis:
• Create automated test scripts to replicate manual scripts provided.
• Provide advice and guidance on an automated test strategy to optimize the potential reuse of Business Components and their maintenance.
• Provide knowledge transfer to ensure developed components can be maintained and upgraded.
• Prepare scripts such that they meet the quality requirements for test result evidence such as screen captures, value confirmation and the identification of potential defects.
• Collaborate with the other project team members.
• Experience creating scripted components that can be run via ALM or used to build tests in UFT.
• Experience automating actions in SAP CRM, web-based systems and API to test web services.
• Excellent communication skills
• Enhanced security clearance at a minimum.
Type of assignment:
Contract, full-time (6 months)
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.