About The Role:
Are you interested in joining a growing team, working in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to interact and network with professionals within the National Capital Region?
Calian is seeking a Technical Recruiter to be part of its expanding IT Professional Services (ITPS) team. The Technical Recruiter will support the Sales team and be responsible for identifying and judging the suitability of candidates as well as preparing candidate resumes, skills matrices and other required documentation in response to client procurement requests.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Experience writing and/or editing technical documentation, proposals, or detailed reports
• Experience in a client or customer facing role
• Must be eligible for a Government of Canada Security Clearance
• Strong communication skills
• Highly motivated, detail oriented and organized
• Ability to problem solve and identify innovative solutions to challenges
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently
• Previous recruiting experience
• Knowledge of Government contracting vehicles (TBIPS, TSPS, THS and ProServices)
• University Degree or College Diploma in Business Administration (BBA), General Arts
• Bilingualism (French/English)
Type Of Assignment:
• Permanent, Full-time
• Information Technology Professional Services
• Human Resources
#LI-SW1Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.