Technical Lead - Financial Crimes Program
About the Role:
Our valued client is seeking the assistance of a Technical Lead to provide solutions to technical issues, and undertake responsibility to meet development schedules, ensuring delivered solution meets technical specifications and design requirements.
• Conduct system wide fit-gap analysis through technical assessments of various softwares and solutions.
• Conduct project risk identification and mitigation action planning with the project manager
• Assist Project Lead/PM/BA in project coordination of technology team (system analysts and infrastructure analysts).
• Work with Lead Solution Architect and responsible for developing logical and physical architecture designs
• Design and implement automated unit testing framework as required
• Use best practices and coding standards; adhere to Design community of practice guidelines
• Provide accurate and detailed weekly task reports
• Mentor junior team members with the assistance of PM/Architect
• Experience with Financial Crimes technologies.
• Proficiency with Microsoft .NET/ Java technologies
• Sound knowledge of estimation technique
• Good knowledge of design patterns
• Good knowledge of Nintex, FinScan, C#.net, web services (SOAP, RESTful, JSON, API)
• Sound Knowledge of unit testing methodologies and frameworks
• Strong interpersonal and team working skills
• Sound ability to take on multiple assignments
• Flexible in working under changing and different work settings
Type of Assignment:
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.