About the role:
Our Government client is looking for Technical Architects with a Top Secret clearance to help them implement, maintain and support OpenText Content Server version 10+.
• Top Secret clearance is mandatory
• Experience in system design, configuration and implementation
• Experience reviewing system architecture and system performance
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the last 10 years installing, configuring, supporting and maintaining OpenText Livelink or OpenText Content Server.
• Must have valid OpenText certifications.
Type of assignment:
Contract, full time (long-term)
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.