About the role:
Our private sector client in Ottawa is looking for a Senior Solutions/Network Architect to join their team. This resource will be designing, developing and recommending solutions and roadmaps for the customer product. They may also lead multi-disciplinary teams and provide guidance to other engineers or specialists. They will be the primary point of contact for clients’ technical teams, as well as provide system architecture to support service design, system evaluation, planning and testing.
• Eligibility for a security clearance in Canada (at least 5 years residency in Canada), or currently valid security clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or relevant discipline with emphasis on telecommunications
• Minimum of 5 years experience in solutions or network architecture
• Experience in sales (pre/post-sale support) is an asset
• Minimum of 2 years in broadband IP networking
Type of assignment:
Permanent, full-time role
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.