About the role:
Our client currently requires a Senior Security Analyst to join their Cyber Security Team!
• Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
• Language: English
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business or other related field
• 5+ years’ working with Identity and Access Management
• Strong working knowledge of principles, philosophies and best practices for Identity and Access Governance and Management
• 10+ years experience working in IT Security
• Comprehensive understanding of information security model, user authentication and controls and system administration
• Ability to identify and recommend new processes or business practices for the purpose of streamlining business processes
• Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization; provide formal reports and presentations to senior executives as required
• Technical experience and aptitude in enterprise applications, software, and services
Type of assignment:
Become a part of the Calian team and join over 3,000 professionals working on projects that span Canada, U.S. and international markets. Our capabilities are diverse enabling us to offer professionals career opportunities within business and technology services in health, training, engineering and IT services as well as within the design, manufacturing and maintenance of complex systems to the communications and defence sectors. Founded in 1982, Calian is a Canadian company that is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CGY).Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.