Senior Project Manager
About the role:
Are you a Project Manager with an SAP Certificate of training in the project systems module of SAP? Were you issued your certification after 2004? If so, Calian is looking for an experienced bilingual project manager to work in Downtown Ottawa!
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- University degree in Engineering, Science, Business Administration, or Project Management
- Must possess SAP certification of training in the Project Systems module of SAP. Certification of training must have been issued on or after Jan 1st 2004
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in the past 10 years using the Project Systems module of the Defence Resource Management Information System (DRMIS) or the Material Acquisition and Support Information System in support of a Major Capital equipment project with an estimated value at over $50 million
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in the past 10 years in project management, with an emphasis on Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) development for a Major Capital Project or in support of such projects with a minimum estimated value of $50 million in either the private or public sector
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in the past 10 years participating in working groups by facilitating discussion to reach a consensus, producing records of discussion, and communicating results to senior management
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience within the past 10 years providing support in Project Management for defence projects with a minimum of estimated value of $50 million in either the private or public sector
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the past 5 years in using project management methodology based on the Project Management Institute’s “Project Management Body of Knowledge” (PMBoK)
Type of assignment:
This is a full time, contract position
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.