About the role:
Our valued government client is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to assist, develop and implement an ITSM framework. Responsibilities include but limited to:
• Defining and documenting project plans such as strategies and plans for the stand-up and implementation of IT services including: schedule, costs, risk, scope, and solution & process integration
• Create and maintain project documentation
• Ensuring alignment and integration of individual ITSM implementation with that of other deliverables assigned to other teams.
• Preparing weekly and monthly status reports.
• Creating, monitoring and reporting on work plans.
• Reliability government clearance is a must
• ITIL Certification v3/2011 at the intermediate or expert level is required
• Minimum of 10 years experience as a Project Manager working on Business Transformation projects
• Completed Degree or Diploma is required.
Type of assignment:
Full-time contract (1 year with high possibility of 1 year extension).
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.