About the role:
Calian is looking for a eLearning Consultants to support DND with provision of learning advisory, learning designer, courseware development, quality assurance and training evaluation services of its Learning, Training and Professional Development (LTPD) activities within the Material Acquisition and Support (MA&S) section at DMGMC.
Tasks of a Senior Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
• Managing the scope of the projects and products, budget and schedule;
• Developing and updating the work breakdown structure and detailed project plans;
• Tracking project plans and managing resources;
• Managing the change control process;
• Maintaining communication with government stakeholders and other project managers and reports progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle;
• Managing risks and implementing problem resolutions;
• Planning, organizing, directing and controlling quality assurance throughout the project; and viii. Supporting the release, implementation and delivery of products.
• Must have a university degree (in any field) or college diploma (in any field) or a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute
• Must have a minimum of six years’ experience as a Project Manager including three years’ experience in managing training projects
• If eLearning is part of the requirement, then the Project Manager must have a minimum of three years’ experience in managing eLearning and/or software projects including a minimum of one year of experience in managing eLearning projects
Type of assignment:
Contract, full timeCalian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.