Are you passionate about helping people? Do you like to impart your knowledge and experience?
If so the Military Occupational Instructor - Logistics/Contracting is the position for you! You will provide instruction in the knowledge and skills needed of a Logistics/Contracting Officer .
- Preparing lesson plans
- Operating training simulators, tools, and/or other equipment used in the occupation being instructed or by the institution providing the training
- Assisting other instructors in training activities requiring more than one instructor
- Counselling students on their progress
- Maintaining and updating student files
- Performing student assessments
- Assisting DND by making recommendations and changes to existing curriculum
- Minimum two (2) years' experience instructing in the content area
- Minimum five (5) years' experience working (not as an instructor) in the content area
- Hold a valid First Aid certification
- Completed Logistics Officer or suitable equivalent course
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.