About the role:
Calian is looking for a eLearning Consultants to support DND with provision of learning advisory, learning designer, courseware development, quality assurance and training evaluation services of its Learning, Training and Professional Development (LTPD) activities within the Material Acquisition and Support (MA&S) section at DMGMC.
The Senior Learning Advisor tasks may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Analyze the organizational need and the need for learning;
• Identify the actual situation, the referred situation and the gap between the two situations;
• Identify the skills and abilities acquired and the skills and abilities developed
• Discover and analyze the causes and challenges of the observed variances
• Propose a training solution that takes into account organizational issues;
• Provide a variety of training options;
• Develop processes to diagnose the current situation in the organization;
• Develop tools for data collection;
• Analyze the data collected;
• Draft a report with apprenticeship recommendations.
• Develop a learning strategy based on a learning needs analysis;
• Define the learning strategy (objectives, methods, approaches and activities);
• Identify learning solutions aligned to the needs of the organization;
• Identify and establish a plan of action in terms of resources, costs and timeframes required for training;
• Identify a learning assessment plan
• Must have a graduate degree with specialization in one of the following fields: education, adult learning, distance learning or eLearning.
• Must have at least five years’ of experience as a Senior Learning Advisor.
• Must have completed at least three analyzes of learning needs within the past five years.
• Must have completed at least three learning strategy plans within the past five years.
• Must have an undergraduate degree with specialization in one of the following areas:education, adult learning, distance learning or eLearning.
• Must have at least seven years’ of experience as a Senior Learning Advisor.
Type of assignment:
Contract, Full TimeCalian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.