Calian is looking for an e-Learning Programmer. In this Senior position you’ll work as part of a dynamic team tasked with reviewing the instructional approach for coding implications and providing technical guidance. You will have a hand in developing advanced project components, coding and programming e-Learning products. You will produce instructional materials, evaluate instructional materials for possible conversion to e-Learning.
What you need to do this role:
• Must have a university degree (in any field) or a college diploma (in any field)
• Must have at least 7 years’ experience in programming Web applications using Java, C language or script language, and secondary programs (file structure) and/or of databases
• Must have developed and integrated at least 4 Automated Training (AT) or web-based training courses over the past 4 years
• Must have optimized the performance of multimedia resources, including audio, video and still images for at least 4 e-learning products
• If SCORM is required in the application, it must have developed SCORM-compliant content (any version as specified by the client, including content packages and metadata files) for at least 9 SCORM-compliant courses over the past 3 years
Type of assignment:
Contract, full time
*LI-RL1*Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.