About the role:
Our valued government client is currently looking for a Senior .NET Programmer Analyst to contribute towards the design, development, implementation and support of .NET Web applications and Web Services. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Migration and upgrade of its .NET web applications and web services from Windows server 2008 to 2016.
• Modernization and the development of existing .NET applications and Web services that are undergoing a review and renewal of the technology, architecture, business needs, and implementation
• Development of new Web services (Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Web Application Program Interface (API), micro services)
• Support of in-service .Net web applications and web services
• Valid secret federal government clearance
• 10+ years performing Programmer Analyst duties for web applications
• 3+ years of experience developing at least one of the following Web services: Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Web Application Program Interface (API) or micro services.
• 3+ years of experience developing web applications interfacing with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or more recent.
Type of assignment:
Full-time Contract (until 2023)
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.