About the role:
Our Federal Government client currently requires a Top-Secret cleared IT Security Design Specialist to perform the following duties:
• Analyze IT Security tools and techniques;
• Analyze security data and provide advisories and reports;
• Prepare technical reports such as requirement analysis, options analysis, technical architecture documents, mathematical risk modeling;
• Brief senior managers on findings;
• Perform Security architecture design and engineering support;
• Perform IT Security statistical analyses;
• Perform Data security designation/classification studies;
• Prepare tailored IT Security alerts and advisories from open and closed sources;
• Develop and provide awareness training material package relevant to IT Security Design.
• Keep all documents and proprietary information confidential;
• Maintain all documentation in a secure area;
• Attend meetings with stakeholders, as required by the Technical Authority;
• Participate in teleconferences, as required by the Technical Authority; and
• Attend meetings at DND sites, as required by the Technical Authority
• Clearance: Top Secret (mandatory, all applicants must have)
• Language: English
• Valid Professional Certification (TOGAF, ITSM, ITIL, EACOE, MCA, or VCDX)
• Five (5) years of experience planning and implementing IT Security integration architectures.
• Experience applying GoC IT Security policies
• Design/architecture experience
• Ability to identify and develop strategies and approaches for solution delivery
• Strong abilities to analyze, develop and refine business requirements
• Experience within identity management with a focus on federation.
• Experience with directory technologies including virtual directories
• Demonstrated skills to deliver systematic approaches.
Type of assignment:
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.