Sap Security Consultant
Type of Assignment: Contract, full time
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Our federal government client is looking a senior Sap Security consultant to perform the following duties
• Recommend improvements and create functional and structural specifications for data integration.
• Research, analyze and apply applicable SAP notes after the completion of the technical upgrade.
• Contribute to and provide solutions to users from the strategic to the tactical level and identify the impact of new processes on the organization and works with others to understand the impact of change and prepare the business for change.
• Develop guidelines and updates communication strategy for the management.
• Responsible for unit testing of transaction codes and supported authorizations
• Plan and design SAP security roles and responsibilities using single and composite roles methodology.
• Perform unit testing in the development system and post production (landing checks) review of the transported or promoted changes in production.
• Perform monitoring activities on the user accounts and accessibility to the production system to ensure compliance with SAP Security Directive.
• Configure and maintain process-oriented SAP Security roles based on transaction codes, authorization objects, reports, and values as well as, maintained organizational levels in company codes, plants, purchasing group, work centers, personnel areas, and purchasing organizations as requested by Business Process Owners for day-to-day production support.
• Provided second tier of technical representation and expertise for SAP Security Applications.
• Create technical documentation on SAP Security blueprint design, Roles, Profiles and Authorizations development and configuration and ongoing support to the client
• Develop functional specification to assist with the creation and maintenance of security processes, products, forms, reports, and work flows as required
• Ensure that all of the business role-based security requirements are met by validating the configuration in the test environment
• Musty have 8+ years of Sap experience.
• The proposed resource must have implementation experience
• Must hold a valid government security clearance.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience within the last 7 years building and maintaining SAP Security Roles.
• Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience within the last 8 years working with SAP Security Authorization
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience within the last 6 years, analyzing and implementing security and authorization upgrade task in SAP 4X system to ECC 6.0 or higher.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience within the last 8 years, analyzing and applying SAP OSS notes related to SAP security.
• Experience in implementing Single-sign on (SSO).
The Business and Technology Services Division of Calian augments customer workforces with flexible short and long term placements of individuals and teams, provides access to critical recruiting capabilities and delivers outsourcing services in a variety of technical and professional functions. We are proud to offer full- and part-time opportunities for IT specialists, engineers, trainers, health care providers and other qualified business and technical staff. Our five-point focus on stability, quality, confidentiality, service and opportunity make us the ideal partner to help you achieve your professional goals.
To send your resume directly to the Calian Recruiter responsible for this position, please visit (insert url for posting here).Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.