Type of Assignment: Contract, full time
Length of Assignment: 2 years
Our federal government client is looking for Multiple SAP Functional and Technical Resources in to perform the following duties
• Recommend improvements and create functional and structural specifications for data integration.
• Take complex business/data requirements (utilizing an extensive knowledge of legacy system structure and operations) and model them in SAP (and/or in MS Excel or Access to manage solution expectations)
• Contribute to and provide solutions to users from the strategic to the tactical level and identify the impact of new processes on the organization and works with others to understand the impact of change and prepare the business for change.
• Identify strategic and tactical user maintenance management and business information requirements and develop/document the data collection and process strategy required for the information requirements.
• Analyze the functional requirements and perform data quality control and verification oversight functions to analyse report findings and provide recommendations to address data/report errors.
• Create functional specifications for BI reporting.
• Provide a long term plan to address reporting and data quality control.
• Conduct interview sessions with various clients to understand the functional, processing and reporting needs, and then effectively convert the requirements into functional specification.
• Provide EMT integration support.
• Work with equipment data integration teams to support them in issue resolution.
• Provide Sap module expertise for functional business blueprints..
• Capture change initiatives and opportunities in the Division, prepare outline business case including recommended courses of action and contribute to the production of an architectural evolution plan, recommend the prioritization of architecture evolution initiatives, and implement both the architecture evolution plan and the quality assurance standards.
• Coach, mentor and train the Client to perform any of the above tasks and activities.
• Musty have 10+ years of Sap experience.
• The proposed resource must have implementation experience
• Must hold a valid Secret security clearance.
The Business and Technology Services Division of Calian augments customer workforces with flexible short and long term placements of individuals and teams, provides access to critical recruiting capabilities and delivers outsourcing services in a variety of technical and professional functions. We are proud to offer full- and part-time opportunities for IT specialists, engineers, trainers, health care providers and other qualified business and technical staff. Our five-point focus on stability, quality, confidentiality, service and opportunity make us the ideal partner to help you achieve your professional goals.
To send your resume directly to the Calian Recruiter responsible for this position, please visit (insert url for posting here).Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.