About the role:
We are seeking a Salesforce Developer/Administrator resource to work with the Information Technology Services Salesforce team to complete the configuration and customization of the PLMS solution.
• 3 year diploma / degree
• Salesforce.com - Platform App Builder Certification and/or Platform Developer Certification required. System Administrator Certification an asset
• Combination of at least 8 years’ experience in IT: Business Analysis and/or Project Management, Salesforce Development and Salesforce Administration. Three of these years must be in Salesforce Development and/or Administration.
• In-depth knowledge of standard capabilities of Salesforce.com and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (ie: Apex) and/or integration with external systems
• Knowledge of Salesforce development best practices, governor limits, and design standards
• Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard Salesforce.com reporting functionality
• Re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
• Demonstrated ability to translate complex business processes into technical requirements
• Demonstrated experience in planning and implementation of system upgrades and customizations
• Demonstrated experience in documenting CRM policies & procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent client service skills
• Experience in the Higher Ed industry an asset
• Experience in the use of Higher Education Data Architecture (HEDA) an asset
• Experience in migrating solutions to Lightning an asset
Type of Assignment:
3 Month Contract, Full Time
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.