About the role:
Our client currently requires a Senior SQA Analysis Test Lead to perform the following duties:
• The Test Lead service provider is responsible for leading the testing lifecycle for one or more complex cross functional projects affecting multiple interfaces and/or applications, as well as providing leadership in the areas of test automation, tools and processes. The individual in this role will be responsible for test strategy development, test execution, and managing the development and execution of testing deliverables across multiple technology teams.
• The Test Lead service provider will interface with various project teams to assess testing needs for the project, analyze and interpret test results, establish and review metrics and communicate results and recommendations to a technical and business audience.
• The Test Lead service provider must have experience testing in an Agile/Dev Ops environment. The Test Lead must foster a collaborative team environment by facilitating communication between multiple teams and ensuring that the tests performed by the testers spread in different teams are of similar quality.
• Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
• Language: English
• AGILE Product development experience
• Dev Ops Testing experience
• Experience using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) or Team Foundation Server (TFS) for the development of test cases and managing defects is essentials
• Experience Leading a team of testers
• Experience communicating test defects to 3rd party vendors
• Test Strategy and Test Plan creation
• Ability to understand business requirements
• Black box & White box Testing
• Bug reporting & tracking tools
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
• Complete SDLC know-how & documentation
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
Type of assignment:
2-year contract, Full-time
Become a part of the Calian team and join over 3,000 professionals working on projects that span Canada, U.S. and international markets. Our capabilities are diverse enabling us to offer professionals career opportunities within business and technology services in health, training, engineering and IT services as well as within the design, manufacturing and maintenance of complex systems to the communications and defence sectors. Founded in 1982, Calian is a Canadian company that is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CGY).Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.