SAP ABAP Developer (logistics)
About the role:
The candidate will be part of the SAP Solutions Planning and Delivery Development team to lead development related to integration of Ariba and ECC.
A SAP Senior ECC ABAP development skill is mandatory for this role, specifically in the functional areas of SAP Logistics including development of programs for vendor, material, purchasing, goods receipt and invoicing.
• Manage the RICEF development worklist and scheduling of all ECC development for the SCMT project
• Lead weekly development team meetings with functional teams and publish a weekly status report on development progress
• Attend project related meetings
• Review functional specifications with functional leads addressing any gaps to provide a development solution
• Where required, assist the functional team in the updating the functional specifications
• Create technical specifications for the solution development
• Design, code, unit test and implement ECC solutions using current best practices
• Document unit testing for all the development objects
• Develop cutover plan for all development objects working the Cutover Lead for all non-production and production systems
• Conduct knowledge transfer
• At least 5 years of SAP Logistics ECC development specifically related to materials, purchasing, vendor, goods receipt and invoicing.
• At least 5 years of SAP Warehouse Management ECC development.
• At least 5 years developing extraction programs, update programs using BAPI and BDC, ABAP report creation, file processing and enhancements including BADI enhancements. Experience with LSMW preferred.
• Experience and training, as an SAP ABAP developer, covering all WRICEF development aspects, using both traditional and OO methods with SAP ECC6 or higher. ABAP certification is preferred.
• Demonstrated business acumen to establish and maintain an effective consulting relationship with clients
Type of assignment:
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.