About the role:
Work will be split in about 30% of inventory and about 70% of technical work.
Technical work will be comprised of programming, testing, quality/visual inspection and component repair.
• Complete network card requalification;
• Complete reload tests as per specific engineering documents;
• Store reload logs in database;
• Report all discrepancies to Reload Prime;
• Inventory management (scanning, location updates, …);
• Manage inventory of boxes, labels, seal tapes, bags, printer consumables;
• Prepare equipment for shipping;
• Update database on work completed;
• Provide reports.
• Basic understanding of general telecom equipment;
• Positive customer interaction and ability to manage multiple tasks.
Type of assignment:
Contract, full time – 1 year plus option for multiple 1 year extensions
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.