About the role:
Are you someone who likes creating relationships? Maybe someone who likes to manage their own time? Or maybe someone who enjoys talent branding and marketing?
If so, the Recruiter position is the role for you. You will have the opportunity to work with stakeholders to understand customer requirements and efficiently fill positions and build teams for both on-going contracts and new business opportunities. You will also get to work in a team environment to continuously improve Calian recruiting methodologies, strategies and processes through networking and research.
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Work with stakeholders/RFP documents to develop position requirements.
• Develop postings and advertising strategies to target and source candidate pools.
• Continually networks with candidates, builds relationships and leverages connections to build relevant talent pools.
• Qualifies candidates to position requirements for both new business and on-going contracts through activities such as screening, interviewing, and reference checking processes.
• Present qualified candidates to stakeholders with overall candidate assessments and hire recommendations.
• Represents Calian at career fairs, develops relationships with potential 'candidate sources' and participates in other networking functions.
• In partnership with service line personnel, visits customer sites to gain a better understanding of working environments to enhance knowledge for future requirements.
• Research the recruiting industry through trade magazines, news media, web resources etc. to identify industry trends, best practices and bring issues forward in recruiter forums.
If you're still interested, you must possess the following:
• Demonstrated recruiting success in a relevant environment. In some instances candidates with demonstrated business background may be considered.
• Excellent presentation, communication (written and oral), planning and organizational skills.
• Experience managing 'customers' using active listening and responding (negotiation) skills.
• Post Secondary education preferred.
• Bilingualism is a must
Type of Assignment:
#LI-TT1Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.