About the role:
Do you want an opportunity to work on variety of projects: ie. Training, Engineering, Nuclear, Emergency Management, Health, IT?
If so, the Proposals Coordinator position at Calian is the role for you! You will work together with Calian’s service lines to generate compliant proposals, while adhering to timelines and due dates, with a consistent look and feel commensurate with Calian's corporate image.
This role allows you to learn quickly and take on more responsibility as you master your role. You will benefit from the ability to self-manage your day while meeting deliverables. Weekly team meetings will ensure that you are well versed in the team's goals and can share your own goals with your colleagues. Collaborative problem solving, and innovation is encouraged.
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Coordinate with the service lines and support the proposal efforts from start to successful completion, including establishing schedules and coordinating the collection of information for proposal responses
• Participate in proposal kickoff, requirements and strategy meetings
• Assist in writing, reviewing and editing content to ensure compliance with Government and Private industry requests for proposals
• Assist recruiters qualifying candidates and ensure compliance (candidate matrices, candidate tracking sheets)
• Create, maintain and update proposal content used for RFP responses
• Monitor various procurement websites and listings for new opportunities
If you're still interested, you must possess the following:
• Post secondary education or equivalent experience
• 2-3 years experience writing, editing and responding to Request for Proposal documents is desirable
• Must be well versed with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
• Strong proof reading skills with a focused attention for detail
• Flexibility to work overtime
Type of Assignment:
#LI-TT1Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.