About the role:
Do you think you have what it takes to be a Project Controller? Do you have experience keeping projects on track from budgeting to scheduling, coordinating processes, monitoring projects to ensuring they meet deadlines? Are you a multi-tasking machine? If so, We Want YOU!
Calian is seeking it’s next Project Controller to help keep projects on track. You’ll be working closely with Project Managers, the Senior Manager, Director and others to ensure that the projects going through our Nuclear, Engineering and Technical Services stay on track and that our services are delivered with the success that our clients expect of us.
Some of your Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring and evaluating each step of a project to ensure we are meeting deadlines and budget goals
- Reporting to managers to discuss the progress of each project and discuss resource needs, schedule changes, project scopes, etc…
- Develop and review project plans
- Support project managers in preparing for and conducting client meetings (agenda’s, presentations, minutes, etc…
- Work with various Calian departments to ensure that projects are being established according to the requirements and that invoicing meets the client needs.
Want to know more? Apply now!
Type of assignment:
This is a full-time, permanent position
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.