Product Marketing Manager
Calian Group is a 37-year-old professional services company that is experiencing rapid growth and change and we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager with proven B2B marketing experience to help us introduce a wide variety of new products and services to market.
In this senior position, you will play a strategic role in opening up new markets and revenue streams. This is a rare opportunity to lead the entire marketing process -- research, planning and implementation that will ultimately lead to growth in awareness, education and demand for Calian products and services.
Understanding the need for marketing and sales to work collaboratively to achieve corporate revenue objectives, you are passionate about learning, love a challenge and are motivated by success.
• Conduct research and gather market and competitive intelligence and gather insights about customer personas, needs and purchase decision process;
• Work with senior business leaders, translate competitive and market intelligence into clear and concise go to market strategies;
• Turn product and industry knowledge into business value and compelling narratives to drive market awareness and help prospects and customers understand market trends;
• Continuously connect with relevant marketing units and cross-functional teams to ensure product updates/releases/launches are integrated within content and campaigns;
• Working directly with the senior business leaders to identify new product and service opportunities;
• Develop strategic ‘go to market’ plans and oversee launch and market growth of new products and services to increase product acquisition and retention – including client facing assets to enable sales to showcase and close new business;
• Work with the marketing communications team to ensure product messages proliferate throughout the buyer journey from awareness to decision.
We are looking for an individual with:
• 7+ years of corporate marketing experience; 4+ years in product marketing
• B2B marketing experience is a must
• Demonstrated ability to turn market intelligence into effective market growth strategies
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to navigate through different levels in the organization
• Strong, clear written and presentation skills
• University education in business, marketing or communications
• Flexible and embrace change
• English essential - Bilingualism in French and English preferred
Type of Assignment:
Join our team of 3000 professionals working on projects that span Canada, U.S. and international markets. Our capabilities are diverse enabling us to offer professionals career opportunities in health, training, engineering and IT services as well as within the design, manufacturing and maintenance of complex systems. Founded in 1982, Calian is a Canadian company that is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CGY).Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.