About the role:
• Develops sources of supply using research techniques to collect and analyze data;
• Develops specifications and statements of work with vendors and stakeholders;
• Analyzes and evaluates responses to moderately complex solicitations that include professional services, reseller solutions, reseller services and maintenance for software and hardware;
• Reviews requirements such as insurance, bonds, and scope of work;
• Prepares and administers contracts of moderate complexity;
• Monitors contractor’s deliverables and performance, processes changes/modifications, and performs contract closeout.
• 2 years of experience in procurement and contract administration in a public or private sector in engineering, operations, procurement, or supply chain management office;
• Ability to use Microsoft Office to create and maintain documents, reports, spreadsheets, and databases;
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in business, engineering, supply chain management.
Type of assignment:
Contract, full time – 6 months plus option for ongoing 6 months extensions
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.