Primacy Management Inc., a division of Calian Group Ltd., is currently looking for qualified Family Physicians to OPEN or RELOCATE their practice to our Medical clinic space on the main store level of the Real Canadian Superstore. Located at 19800 Lougheed Hwy., Pitt Meadows, BC, this high traffic location is ideal for three or more Family Practice physicians plus Walk-In services 6 or 7 days a week.
Clinic Space: (Available 2018 - 2019)
• 1780 sq. ft. built out medical clinic space with leaseholds including, built in cabinetry, reception desk and waiting/exam room patient chairs.
• 6 Exam Rooms
• File Room
• Chart Room
• Physician Office
• Nursing Station
• Waiting Room
• Turn-Key medical space - professional design and décor with modern, bright colour scheme
• Below market rent with NO additional fees (includes heat, hydro, water & property taxes)
• Dedicated management team to handle all your maintenance and facility issues
• Marketing and advertising to help promote your business
• Loyalty Program offering preferred pricing with strategic partners including Medical Mart and Staples
• HD Flat screen digital media system
• Ample free parking
• On-Site Pharmacy
• Supplying all medical equipment and supplies, office equipment and furnishings, staff, phone system, phone/internet services and cleaning.
• Eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
• Coverage with the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
Call 1-877-633-7722 ext. 558 to learn more about clinic space and the amenities being offered.
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.