At Calian, our teams have been working closely with the Canadian Armed Forces for many years.
Our E-Learning Developers and Instructional Designers work at many of their training schools (Canadian Forces Health Services Training Centre, Army Learning Support Centre, Canadian Forces School of Aerospace Technology and Engineering etc.) in order to design and develop highly interactive E-Learning courseware for the Army and Air Force.
These courses have been valuable to the CAF. Our teams have been strong, and have been growing on a regular basis.
If you love to program and develop web-based training, and if you enjoy working on a team that is just as passionate about this field as you are, please check out this posting further!
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Use authoring software to assemble eLearning content and publish the course in accordance with the Instructional Design Documents
• Design and create interactions that are packaged in rapid eLearning software
• Develop learning and development content based on storyboards that are in accordance with client needs (including: instructor-led and web-based training programs)
• Implement quality assurance and test plans
• Utilize eLearning software tools (i.e. Articulate Storyline, Lectora Publisher)
• Experience in developing SCORM compliant courses would be considered an asset
Type of assignment:
Contract, full time (length will vary)
#LI-RL1 #GD-RL1Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.