Calian is proud to continue a long-standing contractual relationship with the Department of National Defence (DND) to provide healthcare services to the Canadian Armed Forces. Through the Health Care Provider Contract, Calian employs health care professionals across Canada who are integral to supporting the health and wellbeing of our military members.
We are currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner who would be interested in a full time position at CFB Winnipeg.
Calian understands the importance of a healthy work-life balance. This position offers:
• Generous allotment of time for booked appointments, giving you the opportunity to provide quality care
• A fully functional clinic with access to diagnostic and support services within the clinic or the local community
• Regular weekday hours with no evening or weekend work (Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4 pm)
• Attractive and competitive compensation
The Nurse Practitioner is a key member of the primary health care delivery unit team, working in collaboration with their multi-disciplinary team members to promote health protection and deliver quality care for serving members of the Canadian Armed Forces.
• Registered as a Nurse Practitioner within the province of Manitoba with one year of experience
• CPR/AED Level C certificate
Type of Assignment : Full Time
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.