About the role:
We have a won Government contract that requires a Network Monitor and Control Subject Matter Expert. This resource will have the following responsibilities:
• Provide support in overall Monitor and Control concepts of employment, plan, development of procedures related to monitor and control, provide support to training team in developing training materials, provide support in configuring monitor and control tools and provide training.
• Must have a valid secret security clearance. Candidates without one will not be considered.
• Must be a Canadian citizen
• Must have a background in networking and system administration
• Must have experience with Microsoft System Centre (SCCM, SCOM) and experience in monitoring solutions
Type of assignment:
Contract, full-time (long-term)
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.