About the role:
We have a won Government contract that requires several Network Support Analysts to implement network solutions and provide day to day operational support and maintenance within a large network environment. The resources will be coordinating switch implementation, troubleshooting as required, preparing documentation, performing VLAN device configuration and will work on equipment from multiple vendors including Cisco and HP.
• Degree or diploma from a recognized college/ university in Computer Science or Information Technology
• Experience in implementing, troubleshooting and support of network devices (switches & routers) on large networks and datacenter (large = 500+ devices, geographically dispersed).
• 5 years’ experience providing enterprise/large network support and implementation
• Experience in the implementation, troubleshooting and supporting network access switches and core switches.
• Valid SECRET-level Government security clearance is a must.
Type of assignment: Contract, full-time (long-term)
#LI-LL1Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.