Network Analyst (Level 2)
About the Role:
Our Public Sector client is seeking the services of a Level 2 Network Analyst to provide analysis, design and development of new infrastructure, networks, systems, operational and support processes, as well as decision support.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Performing network monitoring, optimization and maintenance/trouble shooting;
- Providing technical support for the design, implementation, operation and training of prototype solutions for cross domain networks;
- Supporting the production of technical specification for the procurement of networking/computing items;
- Assisting in the development of bid evaluations for networking/computer equipment and user trials;
- Assisting in the conduct and execution of bid evaluations and user trials;
- Contributing to Requirements Engineering activities, which include the capture, formulation, documentation, maintenance and verification and validation of technical and operational requirements.
- Completion of a post-secondary program in Computer Science, or IT related discipline;
- 5 years in the last 8 working as a Network Analyst in an IT environment;
- Valid Secret Security Clearance;
- Previous experience working on DND networks is a very strong asset.
Type of Assignment:
- Full-Time (Contract)
Calian values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Calian is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, by striving to prevent and remove systemic barriers. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and others who may contribute to diversity of our organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.